Christmas Gift Guide: Under $50
Whether you have a long list of friends and family you're shopping for, participating in a white elephant at work, or you're simply on a budget - my under $50 gift guide is the perfect way for you to get your shopping done without burning a hole in your pocket. Check out some of my favorite items below and start shopping!
1. Aromachologie Pillow Mist • $24 • L'Occitane - This relaxing pillow mist contains the essential oils of lavender, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange and geranium. It's 100% natural and has a calming effect - perfect to spray right before bedtime. Throw in a candle or a bath bomb and you've got the perfect gift for anyone on your list!
2. Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet • $48 • Nordstrom - I actually have this bag and use it for work every day! I love it because it's the perfect size and it's reversible so it will literally go with whatever you're wearing. It also comes with a cute wristlet to put smaller things in such as lipgloss or change. You can choose from Black/Cognac, Blush/Ivory or Light Cognac/Dark Cognac.
3. Corkcicle Gloss 16oz Canteen • $28 • shopbop.com - This would seriously make an amazing gift all by itself. I have one of these and use it ALL THE TIME. It keeps your beverages cold for over 9 hours and hot for 3 hours. Plus, it has a really sleek design, and comes in various styles, sizes, and colors.
4. Kendra Scott Birthstone Pendant Necklace • $40 • Nordstrom - Who doesn't love a customized gift?! This simple, pendant necklace is the perfect thing for everyday wear. Get it customized with your bestie's birthstone, and they'll love it even more!
5. ban. do Passport Holder • $24 • Macy's - This gift is perfect for your jet-setting friend. It would be even cuter with matching luggage tags!
6. Sagaform Glass Wine Carafe • $37 • Saks Fifth Avenue - For all of your wino friends and fam, a decanter is the best gift! It's sophisticated, but also practical, since they'll likely use it all the time. This one's great because it has a little ball to close off the top if you want to save some for later.
7. Nars Blush • $30 • Sephora - You can never have enough blush, especially if it's Nars. This stuff is the best!
8. Women's dv Jameson Booties • $30 • Target - Everyone loves black boots, and this Dolce Vita for Target pair is perfection. This is a basic that everyone could use (and love), and with this price point you could pick up a pair for yourself too! ; )
9. Wayfair Modo Champagne Flute • $45.99 • Joss & Main - Champagne flutes are a great gift option because a lot of people don't have them! I love these because of their unique and classy design.
10. Herbivore Botanicals Coconut Soak • $18–32 • Nordstrom - Give the gift of indulgence with this luxurious bath soak. It has skin-softening organic coconut milk, and is perfect for dry skin in the winter!
11. Corkcicle Air ® • $24.95 • Crate & Barrel - The Corkcicle Air is like an updated version of the original Corkcicle. It cools, aerates, and pours your favorite wines. The perfect gift for all of your wine-loving friends!
12. Shashi Sophie Fan Earrings • $29.60 • shopbop.com - Fringe earrings are all the rage right now! These would be the perfect addition to anyones wardrobe - and they're on sale right now. Scoop them while you can!
13. Women's Free People Faux Fur Pom Beanie - Black • $48 • Nordstrom - Free People makes the BEST beanies (and everything else). This one is the perfect staple for winter - simple, black, and a fluffy pom on top.
14. Quay All My Love Sunglasses • $42 • shopbop.com - I love buying sunglasses for people as gifts, because there are so many adorable styles and colors! Quay is an awesome brand - they make really cute sunglasses at an affordable price point.
15. Lawless Beauty Soft Matte Liquid Lipstick • $25 • Bergdorf Goodman - This new makeup brand has been getting a lot of love lately. They make high-pigment, matte liquid lipstick in a variety of amazing shades. Their products are made using all-natural ingredients and provides long-wear coverage. Win, win!